Sunday, April 11, 2010

I will always feel bad for FRIENDS

It’s been over 5 times that I have seen all 10 seasons of friends back to back, and yet every time I see the end of it, a little piece of my heart breaks. I do not know if it’s just me, or the characters in the show, but they always become a part of me when I am watching. Every single time they grow as people from one season to another, yet making stupid mistakes and realizing them later. I cannot compare the joy it gives me when I see the smile on Joey’s face when he see’s pizza or the way Monica gets obsessed with things. There are little things of the show that I carry on in my mind after I finish watching, laughing for no reason apparently, and have a joyous feeling of them always being there with me as my FRIENDS.

1 comment: