Thursday, June 24, 2010

It means Nothing to her

It’s not that I care about it, or it hurts or something, but I do wish it mattered to her. A long time has passed since I cared about these things and actually made it a point to bring up all this stuff in our fights. As time has passed my urge to make her understand the fact that little things hurt a lot more than big mistakes in life has long gone. I don’t have to try and forget it, I just naturally do. It’s become a routine for me, and also for her I guess. I try and avoid the unnecessary talk after dinner. I come late from work and get more fun watching a football match than go for a long drive. It wasn’t like this. The very opposite I would say. And I honestly thought people who grow into people like these must be fools to do so, cause it’s one of the best parts of life. But now I know it for better that it means Nothing to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment